In the interest of shipping more quickly, we have made certain assumptions about the interlink mailing lists which may or may not suit everyone’s needs.
- the reply-to address for mail from a list is the original sender, not the entire list
- attachments are neither saved nor sent to the list, but a removal note is appended to the message
- incoming messages are parsed for a single text message and a single html message (not multiple MIME messages)
- loops and bounces are silently dropped
- any email sent to a list which is not in a subscriber’s user or membership record is moderated
- the sender of a message receives a copy of the message like any other subscriber